Jeju Island is the volcanic island in South Korea. It's the 'World Heritage UNESCO Place'. There is the highest volcanic mountain called 'Mt.Halla' and beautiful scenery.
This tour is a exclusive private tour that you can feel the REAL Nature of Jeju island.
< Tour Itinerary >
Day 1 : Meet our guide at Jeju Int'l Airport
Airport Transfer to the accommodation.
Accommodation : CUNY Pension (Holiday Home)
* Have a rest and get ready for trekking next day.
Day 2: Trekking the '#7 Olleh Trails" (15 Kms, 4 ~ 5 hours )
- After Breakfast, our guide will take you to the "Oedolgae", the starting point of the
- You will be back to the accommodation after trekking done.
Day 3 Bike Tour along the 'Olle Trail #10 (around 4 hours)
- Our guide will take you to the Hwaseongeum Beach, the start point of Bike tour to follow the Olle Trail #10.
- After riding Bike, you will have free time at the Hyeopjae beach. You can have swim or tinting at the beach. This beach is the most popular beach in Korea and the most beautiful beach. This water is emerald colored sea-water. However, in Fall and Winter Season, you will be going to the Hot Spring to have rest.
- After beach swim, you will be back to the accommodation.
Day 4. Climb up to the Mt.Halla
- Our guide will take you to the Mt.Halla
Mt.Halla is the highest volcano mountain in Korea which is 1950m point. There is Caldera Lake at the top of the mountain. Lots of people are climbing up to the top of the peak. but we will going up to the peak of Witsae Peak where locate just a bit below from the Baekrokdam highest peak.
- The peak of Witsae
- Back to the Accommodation and have a rest.
Day 5. General Jeju Island Tour
- Our guide will take you to the most popular locations of Jeju island.
- Seongsan Sunrise Peak
This is a crater hill of the volcano and it has the gorgeous view of sunrise at the peak.
Lots of people are going up to the top on sunrise time.
- Seopjicoji Geological park
This is the second most popular location in Jeju island. It's the geological park where is very quiet, seafront beach area offering a lighthouse plus stunning views and trails.
- Bijarim Forest
This forest is full of nutmeg trees ranging from 500 to 800 years old. You can feel like you get healing from the forest.
- Manjang Lava Cave
It's up to 23m wide, 30m high and 8.928km long. It's the 12th longest lava tube in the world and the first longest on Jeju Island.
- Dolphin Watching Tour
You will ride the yacht to see the dolphins in Jeju Island.
- Back to Accommodation.
Day 6 You will be back to the Airport.
< Tour Prices >
1170 USD (Min 3 People)
* If you have more people, please email us.
< Includes >
- English Tour Guide
- Private Transportation
- All Entrance Fees
- All Attraction Fees
- 5 nights accommodation (Max 3 people in one room, if you have more than 3, please ask us before you book the tour)
< Excludes >
- All Meals
- Personal Expenses
- Tips for guide
< Notes >
- Below map is the route of the trail #7.
- You better to prepare enough water, comfortable shoes and clothe.
- You will have Local food lunch on the mid way of the trail.
< How to make a reservation? >
1) E-mail : email@example.com or Click 'Request for Booking'
2) Make payment :
Paypal Payment : firstname.lastname@example.org (will be add 5% for paypal commissions)
Bank Transfer : Kookmin Bank 026401-04-207516 (H&T Consulting)
3) Booking confirmed after payment received.