This tour is to have an experience of riding bike along the riverside park of Han River.
There are 4 riverside bike track in Korea, and it's the one of the longest bike track from Incheon City to Chuncheon City.
< Tour Details >
13:00pm Meet tour guide at Itaewon Station Exit. 1 (Front of Hamilton Hotel)
13:30pm Rent bike at the Bike Rental Shop then begin Bike Riding
Route 1 : Itaewon -> Banpo Bridge -> Banpo Southern Riverside Park
Route 2 : Banpo Southern Riverside Park -> Yeouido Riverside Park -> Yeouido Park
Route 3 : Yeouido Park -> Hangang Bridge -> Nodel Riverside Cafe
Route 4 : Nodel Riverside Cafe -> Northen Riverside Park -> Itaewon
16:30pm Return you Bike back to the shop
17:00pm Tour end at Itaewon Station.
< Tour Fee >
95 USD per person (Min. 3 people)
< Notes >
- During Winter Season, this tour will be closed (Dec - Mar)
- This tour is only for over 16 yrs old for the safety reason.
- Any kinds of incident while you ride the bike, it is responsibility on your own. So, please have the travel insurance with you.
- You should come to the Itaewon Station on your own.
< Includes >
- Bike Rental Fees with Helmet
- English Tour Guide
< Excludes >
- Hotel Pick up and drop off service
- Meals and Drinks
- Tips for Guide
< How to make a reservation? >
1) E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org or Click 'Request for Booking'
2) Make payment :
Paypal Payment : email@example.com (will be add 5% for paypal commissions)
Bank Transfer : Kookmin Bank 026401-04-207516 (H&T Consulting)
3) Booking confirmed after payment received.